About Me

My photo
Going to use this blog to post random sex related things. This may be links to my favourite erotica authors or my own writings. Pretty much anything that is sex related but in a positive way. Image is not mine but by zantyarz on deviant art (image marked for reuse).

Thursday 5 June 2014

Snog by the Sea - Kiss theme

This Blog is part of Snog by the Sea over at http://blissekiss.co.uk/snog-by-the-sea/. Leave a comment to go into the Prize Draw for UK winners you can win 2 All-Day Smut by the Sea Tickets for you and a friend or for our international visitors we have a mystery eBook bundle you can win with books from some of the hottest names in Erotica.

So what is the oddest part you like to be kissed?  There are many places and many types of kiss.  I daydream about kissing quite a lot.  I love fiery passionate rough kisses and gentle kisses and of course there are many places to be kissed and I'm not unusual in that there are many places I like being kissed.

I have my dislikes too.  For example feet are out as is kissing my ear - just no! It's not for me.  Apart from the obvious neck and pubic regions I love kisses on my rump as well as on my neck, breasts, hands (something really sensual about that for me).  I think the strangest place for me to be kissed and it send my head spinning is my knees.  I know a bit crazy.  So come on do share in the comments - where is the strangest place you like to be kissed?

I've never attempted to write a haiku before so I thought I'd give it a go for this.  This is what I came up with.

Gentle kisses meet
like erupting volcano
flesh of bodies hot

I plan to snog someone during the duration of this blog hop (6th to 9th of June) so form an orderly queue ;) hmm it wouldn't be the first time I kissed a random passer by.  But I will tell you that story another day.  Happy snogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment