About Me

My photo
Going to use this blog to post random sex related things. This may be links to my favourite erotica authors or my own writings. Pretty much anything that is sex related but in a positive way. Image is not mine but by zantyarz on deviant art (image marked for reuse).

Friday 6 June 2014

Snog by the Sea - kiss theme - part 2

So following on from the post the other day (http://filthmakesmesexy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/snog-by-sea-kiss-theme.html) I mentioned random kissing of strangers.

Have you ever been on one of those nights out with your work colleagues.  You are in a hot stuffy night club, the music is blaring.  You can hardly hear yourself think but the conversation you can hear is about work.  Yawn!

For those of you who don't know me I can be erm impulsive.  So there I am listening to a few people discussing work and the majority of people hang back sip their drinks and say nothing.  I'm still sober as it's early in the night.  I'm bored and want to dance and have a laugh.  This talk about work is a major bummer and dragging me down.  So I decide to shake things up.  I see a guy (in those days I still denied my bisexuality and thought I was straight) and grab him by his shirt front and start kissing him.

All around me is a hushed silence.  I glance and see open mouthed stares from some of my colleagues.  The colleagues who know me the best are busy trying to contain their giggles at my mad antics and in some cases just openly laughing.  After a few minutes I push him away and turn to my colleagues and say "Can we finish with the work talk now?  I want to have fun!".  There was no more work talk that night.  Although I did have a bit of a problem when I realised the poor guy had got his hopes up and didn't speak a word of English so didn't understand me at all when I was trying to explain.  After the third time of me refusing to snog him again and gently pushing him away whilst shaking my head he got that it wasn't going to be repeated or taken further and he wandered off.

Happy times :D

This Blog is part of Snog by the Sea over at http://blissekiss.co.uk/snog-by-the-sea/. Leave a comment to go into the Prize Draw for UK winners you can win 2 All-Day Smut by the Sea Tickets for you and a friend or for our international visitors we have a mystery eBook bundle you can win with books from some of the hottest names in Erotica.

No comments:

Post a Comment