About Me

My photo
Going to use this blog to post random sex related things. This may be links to my favourite erotica authors or my own writings. Pretty much anything that is sex related but in a positive way. Image is not mine but by zantyarz on deviant art (image marked for reuse).

Friday 11 April 2014

Sex human style BOOM SHABALABALABA

Yes I'm a complete geek/nerd.  I love science fiction and fantasy, including watching classic TV shows.  I'm currently re-watching Babylon 5 and recently had the delight to watch Claudia Christian as her character Susan Ivanova have sex with an alien to cement negotiations in the episode "Acts of Sacrifice".  I know what you are thinking, you wonderful bunch of perverts but no it's not explicit but I hope you enjoy it anyway. :D

The scene itself starts at around 1:17 so skip ahead if you wish :D

No comments:

Post a Comment