About Me

My photo
Going to use this blog to post random sex related things. This may be links to my favourite erotica authors or my own writings. Pretty much anything that is sex related but in a positive way. Image is not mine but by zantyarz on deviant art (image marked for reuse).

Saturday 5 April 2014

Why I am beginning this blog

Simply because I have an interest in erotica and promoting good, safe, sane sexual contact between consenting adults in a positive way and also this:

http://smutters.co.uk/blog/smut-for-good-curves-rule

A good cause and it may just stretch me a little (oo-er)

So my plan is to attempt to write a short story, erotica short story about curves.  I adore curves and find them sexy and it's something I am passionate about - I despise prejudice based on body shape/size.  I've never written erotica before and the last time I wrote anything fiction related I was in school some 20+ years ago.  I'm not expecting it to be good but I'll give it a go and at worst at least I've contributed towards helping those with Parkinsons.  Something although I am aware about I've not been personally affected by, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment